Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Pedalboard build plans

I have a board now I'm pretty happy with. It has all the tones I'm needing, sounds great with my amp, and is small. I've been through a few different creations using a PT Pro and a Trailer Trash which for me is just too big to haul around. For the most part I only use overdrive, delay, and reverb, so having a big board isn't necessary for what I play. I plan to build a 2nd board so I can leave my other board at home or at the church I regularly play.

Here are the build plans:

Diamond Comp > JHS Morning Glory > Klon Klone Jr > Ernie Ball VP JR > MXR Carbon Copy > Strymon Timeline > Strymon Blue Sky


1 comment:

  1. That’s a great arrangement for a board. Pedals that you usually leave on are on the top, and the ones you get to stomp on every now and then stay on the lower part of the board. Anyway, how is this new project coming along? Have you finally managed to pursue it? Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us, Ted. All the best!


    Dorothy Payne @ Rainbow Music

    ReplyDelete